TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jessies Country Crafts T&C’s;
The term “Jessies Country Crafts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who's address is Moulton Nurseries, Acle, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR13 3ap. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
·The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
·Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All prices quoted on this website were correct at the time of publication. Prices are liable to change at any time and without prior notice, but changes will not affect orders in the respect of which we have already sent you confirmation of your order. All items on our website are GBP currency ONLY, other currencies will NOT be accepted.
Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be priced incorrectly and we apologise if any pricing is incorrect due to human error.
You are not permitted to sell and must not offer for sale or re-sell any of our products.
Any promotional codes used are applicable to our ranges / products specified at the time, and in conjunction with our online store www.jessiescountrycrafts.com only. Promotion codes entitle you , at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via www.jessiescountrycrafts.com. All promotions do not include discounts on shipping, at any time. jessiescountrycrafts.com reserve the right to withdraw, or extend offers without prior notification. Once the the order has been placed and processed, the discount will apply for the promotional code used at the time. Promotional codes may change, only one promotional code can be used per order and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The promotional codes have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Refunds or replacements will be given at the applicable invoice total at your checkout. In the event of product returns or refunds, will be given for payment used in the original purchase once the discount was applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order. jessiescountrycrafts reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. To claim your discount online, visit www.jessiescountrycrafts.com and type in offer code "XXX" in the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket at check out. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.